The global IT and business services market is bouncing back after a somewhat sluggish 2020, with the Asia Pacific and Japan region expected to see ...
Long before the local region witnessed the outbreak of COVID-19, it bore witness an outbreak of another kind, banking Trojans, and the Philippines is now ...
New ‘Split in Group’ command allows Visual Studio Code users to work in two editors side by side, vertically or horizontally, on the same file.
One of the vulnerabilities patched by Microsoft has been exploited by a Chinese cyber-espionage group since at least August.
Crayon has completed its acquisition of Australia-founded distributor Rhipe following a positive shareholder vote.
- How Cloud Comrade overhauled Adaro Energy’s ERP stack
- ASEAN excels as Channel Asia unveils finalists for enhanced Innovation Awards
- Key ASEAN markets top global ransomware ranking
- Microsoft adds Power Platform to Dynamics 365 bug bounty program
- Twitch breach highlights dangers of choosing ease of access over security
- Windows 11: Microsoft's pointless update
- Google Cloud forms Cybersecurity Action Team to support customer transformation
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 is due in early November
- AT&T launches managed XDR suite to provide endpoint-to-cloud security
- Asia Pacific managed services market plummets after record high
- Citrix and Google Cloud partner for DaaS
- Why tablets are a big deal in the Philippines right now
- Google Cloud brings its infrastructure to the edge
- October is high season for cyber attacks as attackers exploit natural disasters
But are ASEAN's efforts enough to keep the evolving threat landscape at bay?
As VMware preps to discuss its products and technology at VMworld 2021 next week, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.
98 per cent of eligible partners opt-in to report data.
The no.3 cloud vendor continues its attempts to attract more enterprise customers and grow market share amid stiff competition from AWS and Azure. Can Google Cloud do it? Maybe not.